Vol. 39 Nbr. 3, October - October 2015
- The state, the police and the judiciary in the miners' strike: observations and discussions, thirty years on.
- From labour-capital conflict to social dialogue? A critical review of social-dialogue discourse in Turkey.
- Capitalism, regulation theory and Australian labour law: towards a new theoretical model.
- Conspicuous production: wine, capital and status.
- Questioning the 'common sense': was Scottish independence really an alternative to UK neoliberalisation?
- A critique of neo-mercantilist analyses of Icelandic political economy and crisis.
- The critique of political economy as a critical social theory.
- Taking liberties.
- Ideology, anarchy and society: a review essay.
- Grace Lee: American Revolutionary: The Evolution of Grace Lee Boggs.
- Colin Hay and Daniel Wincott: The Political Economy of European Welfare Capitalism.
- Maurice Coakley: Ireland in the World Order: A History of Uneven Development.
- Peter Dwyer & Leo Zeilig: African Struggles Today: Social Movements Since Independence.
- Michael Perelman: The Invisible Handcuffs of Capitalism: How Market Tyranny Stifles the Economy by Stunting Workers.
- Erratum to 10.1177/ 0309816814550496.