Gallup Poll News Service
- Gallup Organization
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Gallup Organization
- Gallup Organization (6424)
- Snapshot: Majority in U.S. Now Oppose Ban on Assault Rifles.
- Violence Shakes Afghans' Security Ahead of Elections.
- U.S. Investors Slow to Stash Cash for Children's College.
- U.S. Economic Assessments Best in Nearly Two Decades.
- Six in 10 Americans Support Stricter Gun Laws.
- Snapshot: 38% of Americans Satisfied With U.S.
- Snapshot: Congress Approval Still Low Heading Into Midterms.
- U.S. Opinion on Pence Remains Divided.
- U.S. Media Trust Continues to Recover From 2016 Low.
- Americans Worry Less About Government Regulation.
- Nearly Three in 10 Workers Worldwide Are Self-Employed; Self-employed report lower income, education, and life evaluation.
- GOP Approval of Supreme Court Surges, Democrats' Slides.
- U.S. Job Creation Flat in November; West and East regions saw job gains last month.
- As Sequestration Starts, Americans Unsure of Consequences; Among those who have an opinion, views tilt negative.
- D.C., Hawaii Most Democratic, Utah Most Republican State in '11; North Dakota and Louisiana tilt more Republican than they did in 2010.
- Lack of Mentors May Hinder Women's Entrepreneurship in GCC; Women express entrepreneurial traits, but are less likely to own a business.
- Very Religious Americans Report Less Depression, Worry; Relationship holds when controlling for key demographics.
- Majority Worldwide Sees Widespread Corruption in Businesses; Less-developed countries report more corruption.
- Well-Being Index Documents Heart Attack Patterns in U.S. Men, older Americans, those with little formal education most likely to report heart attacks.
- Hispanics' Approval of Obama Drops in 2010; By contrast, whites' and blacks' views have been highly steady.