Gallup Poll News Service
- Gallup Organization
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Gallup Organization
- Gallup Organization (6424)
- Snapshot: Majority in U.S. Now Oppose Ban on Assault Rifles.
- U.S. Investors Slow to Stash Cash for Children's College.
- Violence Shakes Afghans' Security Ahead of Elections.
- U.S. Economic Assessments Best in Nearly Two Decades.
- Six in 10 Americans Support Stricter Gun Laws.
- Snapshot: 38% of Americans Satisfied With U.S.
- Snapshot: Congress Approval Still Low Heading Into Midterms.
- U.S. Media Trust Continues to Recover From 2016 Low.
- U.S. Opinion on Pence Remains Divided.
- Americans Worry Less About Government Regulation.
- Hillary Clinton Retains Strong Appeal to American Women.
- Powering Africa a Challenge, but Could Charge Wellbeing; Fifty-percent of households get light from power lines.
- Smokers, the Overweight Associate With Others Like Them; Those who smoke are twice as likely to associate with others who smoke.
- One in Three U.S. Women Worry About Being Sexually Assaulted.
- Obama Averages 44% Approval in 3rd Year; Averaged 43% job approval in most recent quarter in office.
- Americans Exercising Slightly More in 2012; Frequent exercise is up across all regions of the country.
- GOP Holds Solid Leads in Voter Preferences for Another Week; Gallup trends from prior midterm years suggest shifts are still possible.
- Student Debt Linked to Worse Health and Less Wealth; Those with over $50,000 in debt have lower well-being than debt-free peers.
- Americans' Take on 8 Themes in Trump's State of the Union.
- Americans Shift to More Negative View of Libya Military Action; Now more likely to disapprove than approve.