Gallup Poll News Service
- Gallup Organization
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Gallup Organization
- Gallup Organization (6424)
- Snapshot: Majority in U.S. Now Oppose Ban on Assault Rifles.
- Violence Shakes Afghans' Security Ahead of Elections.
- U.S. Investors Slow to Stash Cash for Children's College.
- U.S. Economic Assessments Best in Nearly Two Decades.
- Six in 10 Americans Support Stricter Gun Laws.
- Snapshot: 38% of Americans Satisfied With U.S.
- Snapshot: Congress Approval Still Low Heading Into Midterms.
- U.S. Opinion on Pence Remains Divided.
- U.S. Media Trust Continues to Recover From 2016 Low.
- Americans Worry Less About Government Regulation.
- Trump's Image Slides Among Republicans.
- U.S. Death Penalty Support at 60%.
- Americans Overwhelmingly See Iran as Enemy or Unfriendly; Republicans hold the most negative views of U.S.-Iranian relations.
- In U.S., Border Security, Immigrant Status Equally Important; Americans gave border security higher priority in past.
- U.S. Job Creation Flat in November; West and East regions saw job gains last month.
- As Sequestration Starts, Americans Unsure of Consequences; Among those who have an opinion, views tilt negative.
- Obama, National Issues Play Large Role in Voter Preferences; Nearly half of likely voters say country will be better off if Republicans win.
- Well-Being Index Documents Heart Attack Patterns in U.S. Men, older Americans, those with little formal education most likely to report heart attacks.
- Hispanics' Approval of Obama Drops in 2010; By contrast, whites' and blacks' views have been highly steady.
- The 2016 State of the Union: Considering the Public's Opinion.