International Resource News (IRN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (3328)
- UK investigating feasibility of using electricity to power long-haul trucks.
- Orbital's tidal turbine starts powering grid.
- American Electric Power names new senior vice president and chief human resources officer.
- MSA Safety reports Q2 2021 financial results.
- Arctech delivers SkySmart tracking system II to 575 MW agricultural solar project in China.
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation announces dividend.
- Vistra announces quarterly dividend.
- Nabors Industries reports Q2 2021 financial results.
- Rollins announces regular quarterly cash dividend.
- Landis+Gyr NV (Belgium) receives tender to provide 2.5 million E360 residential smart electricity meters and one million residential smart gas meters.
- Parker Drilling names new president and chief executive officer.
- Rosendin Electric to commemorate 100th anniversary in 2019.
- Dover completes sale of Finder Pompe to Gruppo Aturia.
- Albemarle Corporation receives Wildlife Habitat Council Conservation Certification.
- Equinor awards two contracts and letter of intent to TechnipFMC.
- LyondellBasell signs Memorandum of Understanding with China Petroleum & Chemical.
- Summit Energy Services signs definitive merger agreement with Schneider Energy Consulting.
- The United Steelworkers reaches tentative agreements on new contracts with ArcelorMittal USA.
- NextEra Energy Partners, LP names new Director.
- Standex International to acquire Torotel.