International Resource News (IRN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (3806)
- NiSource names new directors.
- LPL Solar collaborates with Lightsource bp.
- CMS Energy and Consumers Energy names new vice president of generation operations.
- Marathon Petroleum announces dividend.
- CMS Energy increases quarterly dividend.
- Southern California Edison selects Generac Grid Services as a Virtual Power Plant provider for its Power Flex program.
- Ameren Transmission Company of Illinois receives approval from the Missouri Public Service Commission to build Limestone Ridge Project.
- Michael Baker International names new office executive - Wisconsin.
- Marathon Oil Corporation announces dividend.
- NiSource Inc announces quarterly common stock dividend payment.
- Talos Energy names new executive vice president and head of Operations.
- Oilfields Supply Center receives contract for building centre in King Salman Energy Park, UAE.
- PSEG Solar Source purchases two North Carolina solar farms.
- Agrinos signs new distribution agreement with Fertilizantes Tepeyac.
- Equinox Gold achieves commercial production at Castle Mountain Gold Mine in California.
- ION Geophysical launches new 2D multi-client reimaging program off Pacific coast of Central America.
- Helix Linear Technologies launches new Telescoping Linear Slide product line.
- Georgia Power to open 1.4 MW microgrid project in Tech Square, Metro Atlanta in collaboration with Georgia Tech.
- Bluestone Resources to reopen Pinnacle Preparation Plant.
- PolyOne Corporation names new vice president, Sustainability.