International Resource News (IRN)
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (3604)
- Russia ready to supply more gas to Europe says Putin.
- Chesapeake Utilities names new board member.
- Clarity Movement Company collaborates with AethLabs.
- The Duke Energy Foundation awards USD425,000 in Florida.
- Fortune adds NextEra Energy to 2021 list of companies that 'Change the World'.
- Aquadrill signs contract with Vantage Holdings subsidiary.
- Ameren Corporation names new executive chairman.
- Lucas Oil Products selects DRIVEN360 as global Agency of Record.
- PPL Corporation names new director.
- Petrofac collaborates with Gazprom.
- Talos Energy names new executive vice president and head of Operations.
- Bluestone Resources to reopen Pinnacle Preparation Plant.
- Oilfields Supply Center receives contract for building centre in King Salman Energy Park, UAE.
- Albemarle Corporation receives Wildlife Habitat Council Conservation Certification.
- Equinor awards two contracts and letter of intent to TechnipFMC.
- Summit Energy Services signs definitive merger agreement with Schneider Energy Consulting.
- Standex International to acquire Torotel.
- Dover completes sale of Finder Pompe to Gruppo Aturia.
- LyondellBasell signs Memorandum of Understanding with China Petroleum & Chemical.
- Rosendin Electric to commemorate 100th anniversary in 2019.