Nbr. 1-2, February 1993
- Providing Assurance that all is well on Money Laundering: What Role for the Internal and External Auditor?
- Information Technology and the Presentation of Complex Data to Juries in Fraud Trials
- Are you an Unwitting Victim of Insolvency?
- Carrefour of Fraud in Europe
- Squeeze 'em: from Legislation to Confiscation
- Decisions to Commit Profitable Crime
- ‘Someone Else's Money’: Learning from Economic Crime in the Public Sector
- International Cooperation between Investigation Authorities and Public Prosecutors
- Chinese Walls in the Law Firm: Locked Door or Open Sesame?
- Interview with George Staple, Director of the Serious Fraud Office
- A CERT for Europe