Nbr. 17-1, January 2010
- Asking the right questions? Addressing corruption and EU accession. The case study of Turkey
- Searching for corruption in Serbia
- Accession blues: modest successes and major difficulties in Romania
- Fighting EU fraud: why do we make life difficult for ourselves?
- EU anti‐fraud enforcement: overcoming obstacles
- Databases as a means of combating organised crime within the EU
- Hitting the suite spot: sentencing frauds
- What is EU fraud? And can OLAF really combat it?
- Keeping under the radar: watch out for “Smurfs”
- Concluding reflections: towards a new strategy for anti‐fraud cooperation. Notes on the EU panel of the British Society of Criminology Conference, 2009