Nbr. 25-1, January 2018
- Report on the debate regarding EU cash payment limitations
- Forgetting corruption: unlearning the knowledge of corruption in the Indonesian public sector
- Kleptocracy in Nigeria
- Reflections on Rwanda’s approaches to crime related asset recovery
- Pyramids, Ponzis and fraud prevention: lessons from a case study
- Anti-money laundering disclosures and banks’ performance
- Bitcoin transactions: a digital discovery of illicit activity on the blockchain
- Accountability of senior compliance management for compliance failures in a credit institution
- Strengthening the effectiveness of whistleblowing system. A study for the implementation of anti-corruption policy in Indonesia
- Tax malfeasance of high net-worth individuals in Malaysia: tax audited cases
- Preventing malfeasance in low corruption environments: twenty public administration responses
- Can “harmonization” antidote tax avoidance and other financial crimes globally?
- Liability for negligently issued anti-mafia certificates
- The cost of not wanting to know – the professions, money laundering and organised crime
- Do white-collar offenders find prison more punitive than property offenders. Club Fed or Club Dread?