Nbr. 13-1, January 2010
- Dismantling organised crime groups through enforcement of the POCA money laundering offences
- A typological study on money laundering
- Insulating the vaults from the tide of dirty money: are the floodgates secure?
- What is corruption corrupting? A philosophical viewpoint
- Criminal infiltration of financial institutions: a penetration test case study
- Misuse of securities and futures market by money launderers – a general overview
- An evolutionary game theory approach to combat money laundering