Nbr. 19-1, January 2016
- Asset recovery in corruption cases. Comparative analysis identifies serious flaws in US tracing procedure
- Rwanda. Assessing the effectiveness of legal and policy responses to fight Money Laundering
- Money laundering regulation and the African PEP: case for tougher civil remedy options
- Money laundering and Greek banking payment and settlement systems
- The impact of Jordanian anti-money laundering laws on banks
- “Is the person who he claims to be?” old fashion due diligence may give the correct answer!
- Financial intelligent investigations in combating money laundering crime. An Indonesian legal perspective