Nbr. 21-3, July 2018
- A critical analysis of the anti-corruption policy of the national judicial council of Nigeria
- “Captured by evils” – combating black money, corruption and money laundering in Bangladesh. The dog must bark to keep predators away
- Updates on Hong Kong’s anti-money laundering laws
- Illicit Bitcoin transactions: challenges in getting to the who, what, when and where
- FATF and money laundering in Iran
- Shadow economy in a turbulent environment: evidence from Poland
- Choose your weapon. Is civil forfeiture really necessary, or is it an undesirable shortcut to real law enforcement?
- Is tackling Trade Based Money Laundering (TBML) through stricter reporting regulation the most effective response?
- AML/CFT in Myanmar: a review of recent developments
- Real estate money laundering in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland
- Time required to move cash through slot machines
- Money laundering risk from emerging markets: the case of Vietnam
- Determinants of money laundering: evidence from Italian regions
- The influence of third party to the effectiveness of commercial crime investigation
- Where does a nation’s wealth go? Evidence from a third world country