Nbr. 21-4, October 2018
- A comparative analysis of the prepaid card laws/regulations in Nigeria, the UK, the USA and India
- Toward a new model of money laundering. Is the “placement, layering, integration” model obsolete?
- FIFA – highlighting the links between global banking and international money laundering
- Financing terrorism through cryptocurrencies – a danger for Europe?
- Anti-money laundering and moral intensity in suspicious activity reporting. An application of Jones’ issue contingent model
- Assessment of asset forfeiture in targeting Somali piracy ransoms
- Financial crime, corruption and tax evasion: a cross-country investigation
- Making sure crime does not pay. Recent efforts to tackle corruption in Dubai: the 2016 creation of the Dubai Economic Security Centre
- Tax gap in the global economy
- The regime against money laundering: a call for scientific modelling
- The big bath of demonetization in India: strike on black money for corporate governance
- Challenges of implementing an effective risk-based supervision on anti-money laundering and countering the financing of terrorism under the 2013 FATF methodology