Nbr. 22-4, October 2019
- Aligning financial inclusion and financial integrity. Regulating and supervising microfinance in Vietnam
- Beyond placement, layering and integration – the perception of trade-based money laundering risk in UK financial services
- An estimation of the underground economy and tax evasion. Empirical analysis from an emerging economy
- A target-centric intelligence approach to WannaCry 2.0
- The problem of regulating the easy way out – EU money laundering regulation
- The hoax of demonetization in Indian economy: a mathematical analysis
- Money laundering control: the missing link in Trinidad and Tobago
- Anti-money laundering/trade-based money laundering risk assessment strategies – action or re-action focused?
- Halkbank and OFAC: a sanctions evasion case study
- Digital forensics and evolving cyber law: case of BIMSTEC countries
- Data mining for statistical analysis of money laundering transactions
- Quo Vadis legal profession participation in anti-money laundering
- Crime script for mandate fraud
- Combatting the financing of terrorism in Austria, Germany, Liechtenstein and Switzerland. A hopeless case?
- Money laundering control in Tanzania. Did the bank gatekeepers fail to discharge their obligations?
- Anti-money laundering ratings: uncovering evidence hidden in plain sight
- Suing the banks for financing terror: a case study of Linde v. Arab Bank