Nbr. 10-1, January 2016
- Myths and Realities in ?Self-Executing Treaties'
- Procrastination in Recognizing the Rights of Domestic Workers in Ethiopia
- Protection of the Environment and the International Salvage Convention, 1989: An Assessment
- State Succession in International Transboundary Water Obligations: South Sudan and the Nile Water Agreements
- The Constitutional Right to Enhanced Livelihood in Ethiopia: Unfulfilled Promises and the Need for New Approaches
- The Quest for Standard Tests in Prioritizing Water Use Rights in Ethiopia: Reasonable Use, Beneficial Use or ?Beyond'
- Comment: Theorising Nigerian Crime Problems
- Notes: Public Consultation toward Ethiopia's Family Law Reform and the Revised Code's Response