Nbr. 6-2, December 2012
- Eritrea-Ethiopia Arbitration: A 'Cure' Based on Neither Diagnosis nor Prognosis
- Ethiopia's WTO Accession and Financial Services Liberalization: Striking the Balance between Trade Liberalization and Domestic Policy Space
- The Admissibility of Subregional Courts' Decisions before the African Commission or African Court
- The Principle of the Presumption of Innocence and its Challenges in the Ethiopian Criminal Process
- Interdisciplinary Research Paper: Ambiguities and Inconsistencies in the ?Prescriptions' toward Development'