Nordic Business Report
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (6681)
- SSAB plans new production system and faster green transition.
- Flowscape wins government order for room booking solution.
- Stora Enso announces EUR40m investment in fluff pulp plant.
- BerGenBio partners with Oslo University Hospital to study AXL inhibitor bemcentinib in hospitalised COVID-19 patients.
- BoligPortal to acquire majority stake in Boligmanager.
- HydrogenPro plans green hydrogen alliance with L&T.
- GARO invests in new production and logistics facility in Poland.
- Sedana Medical reports NICE recommendation for Sedaconda ACD.
- INVISIO signs SEK275m deal for RA4000 Magna CVC headset.
- Sweden extends COVID-19 restriction by a fortnight.
- Alma Media's board decides on new plan periods within the share-based long-term incentive schemes for key employees.
- Talenom's board resolves on two new key employee incentive plans.
- Revenio concludes Oculo acquisition.
- Cantargia enters into agreement with Patheon Biologics BV for antibody CAN04 production.
- HKScan reports on board changes.
- Technopolis notifies on notes repurchase due to change of control event.
- Episurf Medical announces receipt of CE mark for Episealer Talus and Talus Osteotomy Guide.
- Haldex to temporarily close distribution centre in Weyersheim France due to COVID-19 impact.
- Cantargia gets French approval for CESTAFOUR clinical study.
- DSV reports on share capital reduction.