Nordic Business Report
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (6461)
- Sobi and Apellis report positive opinion by EMA committee.
- Episurf Medical granted new US patent.
- Cantargia receives positive EMA opinion for orphan designation of nadunolimab in pancreatic cancer.
- SBB agrees sale of 36 properties in Sweden.
- Exel Composites and Kineco Group to form pultrusion JV in India.
- Sdiptech acquires majority ownership of Certus Automation.
- Elliptic Labs' AI Virtual Smart Sensor chosen for new Black Shark smartphones.
- Ocean Yield plans to invest in vessels with long-term charters.
- Episurf Medical granted additional Chinese patent.
- Volvo Group reveals vehicle made of fossil-free steel.
- Alma Media's board decides on new plan periods within the share-based long-term incentive schemes for key employees.
- C-Rad announces confirmation by the Stockholm Patent and Market court of its entitlement under dispute over Beamocular patent.
- Revenio concludes Oculo acquisition.
- Medicover reports on conversion of class A shares to class B shares in April 2019.
- Technopolis notifies on notes repurchase due to change of control event.
- Sweco reports on change in number of shares and votes.
- EAB Group plans new efficiency programme.
- Fingerprint Cards' revenues in Q1 2020 impacted by COVID-19 effect.
- Rovio Entertainment's board decides on repurchase of own shares.
- Cantargia enters into agreement with Patheon Biologics BV for antibody CAN04 production.