Nordic Business Report
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (8680)
- TGS and PGS unite in definitive merger agreement.
- Fabege secure major 10-year lease agreement in Solna Strand, Sweden.
- Sandvik bolsters North American presence with acquisition of tungsten manufacturer Buffalo Tungsten.
- Halma plc completes two strategic acquisitions.
- Medivir to release Phase 2a HCC study data in Q3 report.
- Elbit Systems secures USD170m contract for Swedish Army digitalisation program.
- Peab wins contract to restore critical E6 route after landslide.
- SaltX secures order for key components in electrified lime manufacturing facility.
- Nokia expands 5G FWA portfolio with new devices.
- AFRY selected as engineering partner for Liquid Wind's FlagshipTHREE electrofuel facility in Sweden.
- GARO Entity Pro certified wall box with advanced security and reliability.
- Ahlsell to apply for delisting of its shares from Nasdaq Stockholm.
- BioGaia's profit up by 10% in Q2 2019.
- Panostaja appoints new CEO.
- Raute appoints new CFO and VP.
- Heidelberg Materials Precast Contiga and Metsa Wood team up to develop low-carbon hybrid element for building structures.
- D. Carnegie & Co announces name change to Hembla.
- YIT's board resolves on repurchase of own shares for incentive programmes.
- Valoe's board resolves on conversion of convertible notes under financing arrangement with Bracknor Investment.
- Neste reports on conveyance of own shares.