Nordic Business Report
- Normans Media Ltd.
- Publication date:
- COPYRIGHT Normans Media Ltd.
- Normans Media Ltd. (6279)
- ALK partners with Grandpharma to launch adrenaline autoinjector in China.
- Saab wins contract to modernise German Navy's F123 frigates.
- Securitas to acquire Turkish electronic security company.
- LesjA[pilcrow sign]fors acquires door and industrial springs maker Alcomex.
- Finnair launches COVID-19 testing near Helsinki Airport.
- Etrion concludes sale of 9.5 MW Misawa solar project.
- Investor AB reports Atlas Antibodies' acquisition of evitria.
- CSAM Health to provide e-health blood bank solution in all five regions of Denmark.
- Sandvik to acquire solid round tools company in China.
- Lundin Mining subsidiary to sell specialty cobalt business.
- Medicover reports on conversion of class A shares to class B shares in April 2019.
- Valoe reports on conversion of convertible notes under financing arrangement with Winance.
- C-Rad announces confirmation by the Stockholm Patent and Market court of its entitlement under dispute over Beamocular patent.
- Clas Ohlson's sales up by 6% in September 2018.
- EAB Group plans new efficiency programme.
- Sandvik's board decides to initiate an internal separation of Sandvik Materials Technology.
- Fingerprint Cards' revenues in Q1 2020 impacted by COVID-19 effect.
- Sweco reports on change in number of shares and votes.
- ITAB renegotiates terms of credit facilities and intends to enter into short-term shareholders' loans to manage COVID-19 pandemic impact on business.
- Rovio Entertainment's board decides on repurchase of own shares.