Vol. 19 Nbr. 1, March 2011
- Editorial policy statement.
- Leading labour.
- Phoenix turned to ashes: the Spanish Socialists' response to the economic crisis.
- The frozen pendulum: the ideological, organisational and electoral travails of French Socialism.
- Political and organisational reforms on the Italian left.
- Discursive smoke screens: the politics of Nordic welfare reform.
- Ireland: a new opportunity.
- Social democracy reborn? The Latin American left in government.
- Beyond the Westminster model: the Labour Party and the machinery of the British parliamentary state.
- The power of union-community coalitions.
- How universities became hedge funds: what America can tell Britain about the future of higher education.
- Adam Smith: An Enlightened Life.