Vol. 25 Nbr. 1, March - March 2017
- Polanyi against the whirlwind.
- Syria: A betrayal of Labour's internationalism and solidarity.
- Roundtable: The European left after Brexit.
- French Socialism in crisis: The undoing of Hollande's 'anti-austerity' programme.
- On taking (back) control: lessons from Community Action in 1970s Britain.
- Populism and grassroots politics: 'New Left' critiques of social democracy, 1968-1994.
- The NHS: not back to Era 1 but forward to Era 3--policy challenges for labour.
- Who's 'normal'? Class, culture and labour politics in a fragmented Britain.
- Owen Smith and Blue Labour's Republicanism.