Vol. 27 Nbr. 2, June 2019
- DEBATING THE FOUNDATIONAL ECONOMY.
- Building foundational Britain: from paradigm shift to new political practice?
- Coastal Housing Group: developing the Foundational Economy in South Wales.
- The Foundational Economy and strategic planning in Barcelona: reshaping the urban economy from the bottom up.
- Moral economy, the Foundational Economy and de-carbonisation.
- Gender, peace and reproductive justice.
- From stereotypes to solidarity: the British left and the Protestant working class.
- Riding three horses at once: Ireland's EU membership as a national development strategy.
- Learning lessons: the articulation of antisemitism on campus.
- Degrowth: the realistic alternative for Labour.