Vol. 28 Nbr. 2, June 2020
- Shaping the 'new normal'.
- The NHS takes control: consequences for health policy in England.
- Power and the pandemic: civil liberties in the age of coronavirus.
- Time for basic income?
- 'Nature is healing': The politics of enchantment.
- Covid-19, the foundational economy and 'rooted firms'.
- Not the end of ideology.
- Lockdown Labour: lessons from mutual aid activism.
- Interview: The politics of climate crisis.
- Labour's rural problem.
- The fragile society.
- Boris Johnson, Thatcherism and the rhetoric of 'wealth creators'.
- 'Redlining' the British city.
- Roads not travelled: Piketty's history of inequality.