Nbr. 1-1, January 2011
- Exploring the Collective mea culpa: Reconciliation Between Nations and Populations
- Pure Economic Loss in Negligence: Has England got it wrong? Does Australia have it right?
- Compensation Culture: A Storm in a Coffee Cup
- Birks and the Absence of Basis Approach
- Out with the Old, in with the New? Comparing the 1992 US Horizontal Merger Guidelines with the 2010 US Horizontal Merger Guidelines
- A False Hope?: A Critical Evaluation of the Difference made by the Human Rights Act to those who Rent Homes
- Straight through Certainty and Out the Other Side: Section 2 of the Law of Property (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 1989 and Proprietary Estoppel
- Case comment: Re T (a child) (surrogacy: residence order)  EWHC 33 (fam)
- The Problem with Reasonable Force: Rebalancing the Law in Favour of the Householder by Adopting Alternative Jurisdictional Approaches
- Does a Rose by any Other Name Smell as Sweet? A Discussion of Whether Perfume can be Protected under Intellectual Property Law from Smell-a- Likes, and Whether it Should be?
- Pirates... A Charterers' Peril of the Sea?