Nbr. 2-1, January 2012
- Is there room for a new ?Bosman'? The latest developments in European Law on cross-border broadcasting of sports
- Indefeasibility of Title under the Land Registration Act 2002
- ?Personal injury damages have no place within the tort of nuisance': A critical analysis of the validity of Professor Newark's assumption
- The future of child maintenance: laissez-faire
- Case Comment: Should the Leader be Followed? The Decision in The Buana Dua
- Comment: A Critical Assessment of Assured Shorthold Tenancies
- The Restriction of the Power of the Courts to Stay Proceedings in Favour of More Appropriate International Courts: The Decision in Owusu v Jackson
- The Problem with Intention: Is the Resulting Trust Approaching Extinction?
- Assessing the strengths and weaknesses of the Agreement on Port State Measures to Prevent, Deter and Eliminate Illegal, Unreported and Unregulated Fishing
- Sport is the Art of Balance: The Impact of Employment Law on the Financial and Competitive Balance in Professional Sports. A Comparison of the National Hockey League and the Barclays Premier League
- ?Creativity, equality and distinction: a political outlook for citizens in a plural, developmental reality'
- The role of enterprise within vicarious liability: courageous or unprincipled judicial reasoning