Nbr. 2-2, July 2012
- Denial of Service Attacks: Ineffective U.K. legislative overkill, how the Americans ?do it' and the recurring issue of regulation
- Judicial Co-operation and Human Rights in Europe after the Treaty of Lisbon: A Twist in the Tale of Two Courts
- Fighting the file-sharing war through notice-and-takedown regimes: Plunging a sword of copyright through the heart of freedom of expression on the Internet
- Protecting the reputation of defamation law: How defamation law can remain justified in an age of globalized communications, science, human rights and democratic values
- In the Battle of Doctor vs Patient: 'Sorry' really does seem to be the hardest word: The ?Duty of Candour'
- An Institutionalist Perspective of European Integration: Evaluating European integration using the development of British agriculture under the Common Agricultural Policy
- A Preference for Innominate Terms: The Good, the Bad Bargain and the Ugly