Nbr. 3-1, January 2013
- Defence tactics in Hostile takeovers - An Analysis of the Rules Imposed on the Pursued Target
- Political Constitutionalism and Legal Constitutionalism: Where does the Judiciary Lie at the Heart of this Tension?
- Reinforcing the Internal Market through Non-Discrimination and Unfettered Market Access
- Court of Justice fostering the integration of Europe
- Foucault's conception of power: an ideology and hegemony deficit?
- Sienkiewicz v Greif (UK Ltd), Knowsley MBC v Willmore: A fair or logical decision?
- Unsatisfactory Implication - a Case for Revision. Dalmare SpA v Union Maritime Ltd and Valor Shipping Ltd  EWHC 3537 (Comm)
- How to Best Assess Public Authority Liability: the Human Rights Act 1998 or the Principles of Tort?