Nbr. 5-1, January 2015
- The Duty of Pre-Contractual Disclosure in English Insurance Law: Past and Future - Does the Law Need to be Changed?
- Comment on the Decision of the House of Lords in Wasa International Insurance Co Ltd v Lexington Insurance Co  UKHL 40
- A Critical Assessment of the Rotterdam Rules' Potential to be Ratified, in Light of the Proposed Multimodal Transportation System and the Proposed Changes to the Obligations and Liability of the Carrier
- Abandoning Keck for a Market Access Approach? An Analysis of CJEU Free Movement Jurisprudence
- Rethinking the Market Access Approach
- Originality in European Union Copyright Law