Nbr. 6-1, January 2016
- Legal Decision Making - A Christian Perspective
- A Reform Proposal for the Human Tissue Act (2004): Making it more ?appropriate' for Organ Donation in 2020
- Negligently Caused Psychiatric Harm: Recovering Principle and Fairness after the Alcock-Up at Hillsborough
- Informed Consent and Medical Paternalism: A Prominent Shift in the Paradigm of the Doctor-Patient relationship
- The Dominance of the International Court of Justice in the Creation of Customary International Law
- Article 8 in Housing Law: No Home for Human Rights Values
- Should Corporate Tax Avoidance Be Criminalised?