Nbr. 9-1, January 2019
- Foreword: Looking Forward and Back in Time of Transitions
- Does a Choice of Law Bind a Claimant in a Direct Action? An Analysis in Relation to Insurance Contracts in a Maritime Law Context
- Don't Go Taking My Heart: A New Model for Organ Donation Law and Consent
- The Law of Illegality and Trusts: A New Mess for the Old One
- Modern Day Illegality: Mance LJ and the Range of Factors Approach
- Can the Prospect of Unmanned Ships Stay Afloat under the Current Collision Regulations?
- The Journey of Good Faith: Where Does It belong in General Contract Law?