Access to Justice in UK Law
- Access to Justice after Universalism: Introduction
- Access To Justice: Remand Issues And The Human Rights Act
- Cost–sharing in Group Litigation: Preserving Access to Justice
- Book Review: Access to Justice For Disadvantaged Communities
- Salaried Defenders and the Access to Justice Act 1999
Lord Woolf's Access to Justice: Plus ça change…
The one great principle of the English law is to make business for itself. There is no other principle distinctly, certainly and consistently maintained through all its narrow turnings. Viewed by t...
Legal empowerment as a tool for engendering access to justice in South Africa
This article examines the concept of access to justice and the challenges vulnerable and marginalised groups encounter in accessing justice. The article further discusses the recognition of access ...
Access to justice in the European Convention on Human Rights system
The numerous reforms to the Convention system of the past two decades have unquestionably had an effect on applicants’ means to access justice in the system. It is, however, open to question how th...
- Adelina Iftene, Punished for Aging: Vulnerability, Rights, and Access to Justice in Canadian Penitentiaries
- Access to Justice for Victims of Corporate-Related Human Rights Abuse an Echternach-Procession?
See all results