access to personal files act 1987 summary
- Access to Personal Files Act 1987
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Data Protection Act 2018
- The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016
A childhood on paper: managing access to child care files by post-care adults.
... histories are a reservoir of highly personal information that can be drawn upon later in life. ... replacing the Access to Personal Files Act 1987. The 1998 Act has two broad purposes: (1) to ... would not be complete without a brief summary of its relevance. . In the context of our study, ...
- The Recreational Craft Regulations 2017
- The Lifts Regulations 2016
- The Electromagnetic Compatibility Regulations 2016
- The Pyrotechnic Articles (Safety) Regulations 2015
- The Simple Pressure Vessels (Safety) Regulations 2016
- The Explosives Regulations 2014 (Amendment) Regulations 2016
- The Pressure Equipment (Safety) Regulations 2016
- The Radio Equipment Regulations 2017
- The National Health Service (General Medical Services Contracts) Regulations 2015
- The Insolvency (England and Wales) Rules 2016
- The Family Procedure Rules 2010
- The Insolvency (Scotland) (Receivership and Winding up) Rules 2018
- The Housing Administration (England and Wales) Rules 2018
- The Education Administration Rules 2018
- The Insolvency (Scotland) (Company Voluntary Arrangements and Administration) Rules 2018
Birth family health history: adopters' perspectives on learning about their child's health inheritance.
... situation as they may nonetheless have access to this information from multiple sources: ... evidence and opinions on adopters' personal experiences and views. . Analysis . Quantitative ... of adoptions spanning 20 years from 1987 to 2008. Twenty-eight children were adopted ... was placed as I was allowed to look through files very thoroughly. What I did not have was enough .... Summary . This is the first study to our knowledge that ...
- Civil Procedure Rules 1998
- Companies Act 2006
Who's left in the wake of Irish austerity?
... beyond the scope of this article (for a summary review, see Jahn 2010). What is significant, .... Consensus and the economy . Between 1987 and 2008, Irish governments concluded eight ... in debt with their mortgage; they were personally on the back foot' (Interview CSO, 20 May 2015). ... provided clear evidence that 'given access to balanced expert information and sufficient ... at: http:// www.barnardos.ie/assets/files/Advocacy/Campaigns/PDFs/2010/The%20Experience%20 ...
- Regulation of Investigatory Powers Act 2000
- Enterprise Act 2002