broadcasting standards authority
New Retirement Commissioner appointed.
... (SPADA) and Chief Executive of the Broadcasting Standards Authority. . From 1991 to 1993, Ms ...
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- Parliamentary Commissioner Order 1999
- Whole of Government Accounts (Designation of Bodies) Order 2000
- The Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) (Transfer to OFCOM) Regulations 2003
News Headlines: Relaxation of Media Regulation
... Radio Authority, Oftel, Broadcasting Standards Commission, . ...
- Communications Act 2003
The Communications Act 2003
... for telecommunications and broadcasting (the ITC, Oftel, the Radio Authority, the mmunications Agency and the Broadcasting Standards Commission) are transferred to a single new ...
- Northern Ireland Assembly Disqualification Act 2003 (Act 1975 c.25 reissued)
- Enterprise Act 2002
EBRD-Protocol on Ireland and Northern Ireland.
... rules, based on international and EU standards. Apart from competition rules, it is based on the ... will set up an independent enforcement authority, which will work in close cooperation with the ... areas of energy, telecommunications, broadcasting, inland fisheries, justice and security, higher ...
- Reality and Myth. The New Zealand media and the chilling effect of defamation law
- The New Zealand Press Council's Adjudications. According to the Rules?
- The Race Relations Act 1976 (Statutory Duties) Order 2003
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Office of Communications Act 2002
Children And The Law
... the child's parent/guardian giving them authority to represent the child. If the contracting ... must adhere to the Advertising Standards Authority Committee of Advertising Practice (CAP) non-broadcast code and/or the broadcasting CAP code (BCAP). Both the CAP and BCAP Codes have ...
- Broadcasting Act 1996
... Television Commission, Radio Authority, Office of Telecommunications, Broadcasting ...
- Broadcasting Act 1990
Is it a Lottery or is it Gambling? UK Regulator Slaps Lottoland for Misleading Radio Ad
Gambling, including online gaming, lotteries, and land-based gaming, has tremendous participation in the United Kingdom. One study concluded that 75% of the UK’s adult population gambled in some manner. UK regulators take an aggressive approach to licensing, supervision, and enforcement of gambling laws and regulations, including gaming-related advertising.
... for advertising, the Advertising Standards Authority (“ASA”), ruled that a radio ad for Lottoland breached the UK’s Broadcasting Advertising Code (“BCAP”) provisions ...
- The Broadcasting (Guernsey) Order 2003
- Broadcasting Act 1990 (Guernsey) (No. 2) Order 1991
- Broadcasting Act 1990 (Isle of Man) (No. 2) Order 1991
- Broadcasting Act 1980