broadcasting standards authority
- National Assembly for Wales (Disqualification) Order 1999
- National Assembly for Wales (Disqualification) Order 2003
- The Communications (Jersey) Order 2003
Ethiopia's Justice System Reform at Crossroads: Impediments relating to Institutional Continuity, Ethnic Politics and the Land Regime
Ethiopia‘s Justice System Reform Program has not achieved the pledges that were promised since 2002. One of the sources for the impediments was ‗revolutionary democracy‘ because its ‗democratic‘ limb represented the pursuits of justice system reform while its ‗revolutionary‘ limb caused impediments to the reform. This involves various manifestations of ‗revolutionary democracy‘ which include...
- Welsh Language Schemes (Public Bodies) Order 2001
- The Whole of Government Accounts (Designation of Bodies) Order 2007
Methods and manners of interpretation of criminal norms
The criminal justice system is constituted of criminal norms, institutions and methods, among others. Interpretation of the criminal law is a process that transforms the text of the law into reality. The process is influenced by various factors, such as, the courts’ conception of the criminal law, the concept and practice of interpretation and how the interpreting institutions understand their...
- The Wireless Telegraphy (Limitation of Number of Licences) Order 2003
- Appropriation (No. 2) Act 2001
- The Housing Benefit Regulations 2006
- The Contracting Out (Functions relating to Broadcast Advertising) and Specification of Relevant Functions Order 2004
- Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Decisions, Documents and Meetings) (Wales) Regulations 2001
- Appropriation Act 2009
- The National Health Service (Charges to Overseas Visitors) Regulations 2011
The top companies in Africa.
... is advanced by continental standards and Gabon possesses 12 domestic satellites and ... at the end of June last year saw its broadcasting revenues grow by 33% on the previous period. ... COMPANY Nigeria 178 VOLTA RIVER AUTHORITY Ghana 179 RMA WATANIYA Morocco 180 PRIMEDIA LTD ...
- Race Relations Act 1976 (General Statutory Duty) Order 2001
100 Most influential Africans of 2015.
...-ifs, no-buts stand against American broadcasting giant CNN after it recklessly depicted Kenya as ... really needs is a driving force, an authority responsible for identifying projects and ensuring ... vehicle, have been timid by his standards but one area where he has taken a lead and been ...
Legal Review of 2009 - Part 1
... concerning negligence and the relevant standards of care. Four of these cases concern claims ... Internet Broadcasting Corporation Ltd & Anor v Mar LLC (24 April) ... court held that it was within the usual authority of a managing director to give instruction for ...
- Children, Schools and Families Act 2010
- The Control of Misleading Advertisements Regulations 1988
- Control of Misleading Advertisements Regulations 1988
- Scottish Parliament (Disqualification) Order 2003
100 MOST INFLUENTIAL AFRICANS.
...The benchmark-setter . Even if by his standards 2019 has been a relatively quiet year, Rwanda's ... had placed its struggling satellite broadcasting business, which has $130m debts, under ... of the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority and with the Harvard Business School's Board of ...
- The Sex Discrimination Act 1975 (Public Authorities) (Statutory Duties) Order 2006
- Corporation Tax Act 2010