buffer stock agreement
Regulation and the Financial Sector - Right Direction But How Far and How Fast?
..., timing and purpose of the additional buffers. Without clarity on these points, planning became ... of a firm, it was possible that agreement on this might be reached internationally, in ... (so that it can be sold through the sale of stock to a third party buyer), operationally separate ...
- The Triton Knoll Electrical System Order 2016
- The Plant Health (England) Order 2015
- Legal Instruments and Agricultural Subsidy
The role of pension funds in the financialisation of the Icelandic economy.
... and economic workers' reproduction (Stockhammer, 2008; Fine, 2009). . The most influential ..., 2009: 132) was strengthened by the agreement between the government and the public employees' ... both numerical and wage flexibility as a buffer against external shocks (Jonsson, 1991, 1995; ...
- Basel Regulations And Operational Risk Management. Conceptual Challenges under Basel II & Basel III
- The Rural Development Contracts (Rural Priorities) (Scotland) Regulations 2008
- The Environmental Stewardship (England) Regulations 2005
- The Tir Cynnal (Wales) Regulations 2006
- Finance Act 2013
- General theory of anti-avoidance rules. Classification and (re)definition
- The Common Agricultural Policy Schemes (Cross-Compliance) (Scotland) Regulations 2011
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (Stage II) Designation Order 2000
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (Test Valley) Designation (Amendment) Order 1998
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (Avon Valley) Designation (Amendment) Order 1998
- Land in Care Scheme (Tir Gofal) (Wales) Regulations 1999
- Lecture notes on General Veterinary Microbiology. A guide to U.G. and P.G. students of Veterinary Microbiology
- Rural Stewardship Scheme (Scotland) Regulations 2001
- Maritime policing, a mediterranean perspective and proposal. A study on the legal framework in setting up a regional maritime police organisation
- Environment Protection in a Middle Eastern Context. Environmental Protection in Jordan: Legal Analysis in a Middle Eastern Context
- Environmentally Sensitive Areas (Stage III) Designation Order 2000
- Southport and Cheshire Lines Extension Railway Act 1885
- Working with Sexual Offenders. The Training and Support Needs of SOTP Facilitators
- International Cocoa Organization (Immunities and Privileges) Order 1975
- The Land Management Contracts (Menu Scheme) (Scotland) Regulations 2005