certificate of origin sample
- The Railways and Other Guided Transport Systems (Safety) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
- The Dogger Bank Creyke Beck Offshore Wind Farm Order 2015
Localism and its neoliberal application: a case study of West Gate New Deal for Communities in Newcastle upon Tyne, UK.
... the population of Elswick ward is of Asian origin, as is 16 per cent of the Wingrove households. In ... is strongly confirmed by a household sample survey conducted by the council. The report (3) ... white male an ONC (Ordinary National Certificate). The youngest female had a degree, but the ...
- Animals and Fresh Meat (Examination for Residues) Regulations 1988
- Customs and Excise Management Act 1979
- Protecting Intellectual Property in Thai Traditional Medicine. Intellectual Property Law and the Protection of Traditional Knowledge
- The Dogger Bank Teesside A and B Offshore Wind Farm Order 2015
- The Seed Marketing Regulations 2010
- The Cosmetic Products Enforcement Regulations 2013
- Anthrax Prevention Order 1971
- Detergents (Composition) Regulations 1978
- The Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (England) Regulations 2010
- Forced & Arranged Marriage Among South Asian Women in England & Wales. Critically Examining the Social & Legal Ramifications of Criminalisation
- The Plastic Materials and Articles in Contact with Food (Scotland) Regulations 2008
- The Bovine Semen (Wales) Regulations 2008
- The Plastic Materials and Articles in Contact with Food (Scotland) Regulations 2009
- Forest Reproductive Material Regulations 1977
- The Status of Local Governments in Ethiopia: A Comparative Study. Case Study from the State of Oromia
- Feeding Stuffs (Sampling and Analysis) Regulations 1999
- The Organic Products Regulations 2009
- Transition of Law and Justice in Tanzania. Review of the Contemporary Changes in Tanzanian law and justice system
- Bovines and Bovine Products (Trade) Regulations 1999
- The Transmissible Spongiform Encephalopathies (England) Regulations 2008
- SEEDS (Scotland) Regulations, 1922, Dated AUGUST 4, 1922, Made by the BOARD OF AGRICULTURE FOR SCOTLAND UNDER THE SEEDS ACT, 1920 (10 & 11 GEO. 5. c. 54).
- SEEDS REGULATIONS, 1922, Dated AUGUST 10, 1922, Made by the MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES UNDER THE SEEDS ACT, 1920 (10 & 11 GEO. 5. C. 54).