Expect the Unexpected: The Year Ahead for the Financial Institutions Sector
With contributors across the sector and the globe, we've compiled a review of some of the developments that will affect financial institutions in 2017 and beyond. The one thing that 2016 taught us was to expect the unexpected but there is certainty on some changes in the pipeline. Please see full Publication below for more information.
- High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017
- County Court (Forms) (Amendment) Rules 1986
BALANCING MARKETS, MORALS AND LAW: THE FIGHT TO REGULATE ILLICIT TRAFFICKING IN CULTURAL GOODS AND THE EU REGULATION ON THE IMPORT OF CULTURAL GOODS.
...the fact that the vast majority of restitution claims centre around pieces which have been plundered under colonial and imperial rule, ...) market nations, is their opposition to the so-called 'blank cheque' provision. Article 3 of the Convention leaves signatory States free to ...
- County Court (Forms) Rules 1982
- The Aquaculture and Fisheries (Scotland) Act 2007 (Fixed Penalty Notices) Order 2008
- Competing Demands: NPM and Intelligence Led Policing. A New Zealand Case Study
- The Legal Context of Electronic Signature; Comparative Study. The E- signature is the way how to protect yourself and your business
- Financial Exclusion and Banking Regulation in the UK. Template Analysis
UK Payments and Retail Banking Regulation The Year Ahead 2019
Disruption continues to be the norm for those in the payments and retail banking sectors. 2018 was dominated by preparations, or talk about preparations, for Brexit and 2019 started out in the same vein, with many firms planning for the worst while hoping for the best. Please see full Publication below for more information.
- The Categories of Gaming Machine Regulations 2007
- Transition of Law and Justice in Tanzania. Review of the Contemporary Changes in Tanzanian law and justice system
- Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
- IMPROVEMENT OF LIVESTOCK (LICENSING OP BULLS) (ENGLAND AND WALES) BEGULATIONS, 1945. Dated MAY 11, 1945.
- Understanding Copyright Through Judicial Precedent. A Glimpse of Copyright Development
- County Court (Forms) (Amendment No. 2) Rules 1992
- Nationalism in Central Asia. Post-Soviet Expediency
- Need for an Independent National Institution for Children in Ethiopia. A critical analysis of the existing practice and a deliberation on the signific
- County Court (Forms) (Amendment) Rules 1990
- The Northern Rock plc Transfer Order 2009
- County Court (Forms) (Amendment No. 3) Rules 1995
- AGENCY & PARTNERSHIP: The Students’ Companion & Citizens' Manual. Essential of Law Series: Agency & Partnership
- Other Fuel Substitutes (Payment of Excise Duty etc) Regulations 1995
- The Greater Right of the Wrong
- Stirling Burgh Order Confirmation Act 1939