coastal pollution definition
- The East Anglia THREE Offshore Wind Farm Order 2017
- The Regulatory Reform (Scotland) Act 2014 (Consequential Modifications) Order 2015
- The Water Environment (Water Framework Directive) (England and Wales) Regulations 2017
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Oil Pollution) Regulations 2019
- The East Anglia ONE Offshore Wind Farm Order 2014
- The Waste (Meaning of Recovery) (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2016
- The Marine Licensing (Application Fees) Regulations 2014
- The Marine Licensing (Fees) (Wales) Regulations 2017
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution from Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk) Regulations 2018
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships) Regulations 2020
- The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2016
- The Bathing Water Regulations 2013
- The Environmental Protection (Amendment) (Northern Ireland) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
RENOS: A Problem Solved Or Created?
... there is more political sensitivity from coastal authorities regarding potential bunker spills ...) licenced, thus making anti-pollution measures an integral part of the overall ... been allowed as a SCOPIC expense, by definition they can only have been so allowed if they were ...
- The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Miscellaneous Amendments) (England) Regulations 2018
- The Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (Miscellaneous Amendments and Revocations) Regulations 2018
- The Environment, Planning and Rural Affairs (Miscellaneous Amendments) (Wales) Regulations 2018
Protection of the Environment and the International Salvage Convention, 1989: An Assessment
This article focuses on the International Salvage Convention and the protection of the environment in salvage operations. The article traces the evolution and history of the law of Salvage to its present status by using the UK as a case study. In essence, the article seeks to ascertain the extent of current international regime on salvage in protecting the environment. The question that this...
- The Environmental Damage (Prevention and Remediation) (England) Regulations 2015
- The Marine Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Amendment) Regulations 2017
- The Network Rail (Felixstowe Branch Line Improvements – Level Crossings Closure) Order 2018
- Environment (Wales) Act 2016
Piracy in West Africa: a symptom of wider problems?
...The legal definitions are given in the box opposite. However, ...outside of the coastal state's territorial waters (12, nautical miles) ... rescue capabilities; the prevention of pollution and protection of the marine environment; ...
- The Marine Environment (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
- The Water Resources (Control of Pollution) (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2010