coastal pollution definition
- The Marine Licensing (Application Fees) (Wales) Regulations 2011
- The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017
- The Able Marine Energy Park Development Consent Order 2014
- The Marine Licensing (Exempted Activities) Order 2011
- The Waste (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Conservation (Natural Habitats, &c.) Amendment (Scotland) Regulations 2012
- The Triton Knoll Electrical System Order 2016
- The Environmental Impact Assessment (Agriculture) (Wales) Regulations 2017
- The Marine Licensing (Exempted Activities) (Wales) Order 2011
- The Marine Licensing (Register of Licensing Information) (Wales) Regulations 2011
- The River Humber Gas Pipeline Replacement Order 2016
- Beyond the Kyoto Protocol. Malaysia''s Response to Climate Change
- The Electricity Works (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Regulations 2017
Greening the UK's economic model.
... for this reason that institutions --by definition, practices that are 'relatively enduring'--resist ... cut health costs and reduce deaths from pollution by 20,000 a year. (4) Specific sectoral synergies ... proposed a 'Blue New Deal' for Britain's coastal communities; a scheme which combines public ...
- Energy Act 2016
- The A585 Windy Harbour to Skippool Highway Development Consent Order 2020
- The Swansea Bay Tidal Generating Station Order 2015
- The North Killingholme (Generating Station) Order 2014
- The West Midlands Combined Authority (Functions and Amendment) Order 2017
- The Environmental Impact Assessment (Miscellaneous Amendments Relating to Harbours, Highways and Transport) Regulations 2017
- The Keuper Underground Gas Storage Facility Order 2017
Place-based policy and politics.
... housing; high insecurity; air and noise pollution; and the pressures of diversity leading to .... (14.) For this definition, see A. Sen, A Theory of Justice, Allen Lane, ...Balata, 'Shaping a new deal for coastal communities', Renewal, Vol 24 No 2, 2016. . (22.) ...
- The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Wales) Regulations 2017
- The Silvertown Tunnel Order 2018
- The Lake Lothing (Lowestoft) Third Crossing Order 2020