coastal pollution definition
- The Reinforcement to the North Shropshire Electricity Distribution Network Order 2020
- The National Grid (Richborough Connection Project) Development Consent Order 2017
- The National Assembly for Wales (Legislative Competence) (Environment) Order 2010
- The Conservation of Habitats and Species (Amendment) Regulations 2012
- Merchant Shipping (Reporting of Pollution Incidents) Regulations 1987
- Marine and Coastal Access Act 2009
- The West Midlands Rail Freight Interchange Order 2020
- Designation of Nitrate Vulnerable Zones (Scotland) Regulations 2000
- Sustainable Development and Evolution of Production Sharing Agreements. Multi-Stakeholder Perspective
- Transportation Services and the World Trade Organisation. A Legal Study
- Designation of Nitrate Vulnerable Zones (Scotland) Regulations 2002
- Surface Waters (Dangerous Substances) (Classification) Regulations 1997
- The Marine Strategy Regulations 2010
- The London Underground (Northern Line Extension) Order 2014
- The Hinkley Point Harbour Empowerment Order 2012
G8 & Africa.
...Yet, foreign entrepreneurs cannot, by definition, be interested in what Africa really ... to desertification, rising sea levels, coastal erosion, deforestation, an increase of malarial ... China are not required to reduce their pollution levels. . The irony of this quandary for Africa ...
- The place of tenure security in ecological stewardship. A critique of police power in conservation
- The Water Environment (Controlled Activities) (Scotland) Regulations 2011
- Export Processing Zones, Development and Working Conditions. The cases of China and Mexico
- Bathing Waters (Classification) (Scotland) Regulations 1991
- The Waste Management Licensing (Scotland) Regulations 2011
- The Plant Protection Products (Miscellaneous Amendments) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Northampton Gateway Rail Freight Interchange Order 2019
Revisiting social and deep ecology in the light of global warming.
... hundred years from the observation of pollution for the consequences for climate to (possibly) be ... uncertain rainfall, persistent droughts, coastal flooding, loss of wetlands and fisheries, and .... I further propose Wright's definition of realism as a potentially fruitful perspective ...
- Carriage of Goods by Sea. UNCITRAL Draft Instrument on Carriage of Goods by Sea and the Possibility of Harmonization of Carrier Liability Regimes