coastal pollution definition
Competing Water Resource Demands in Ethiopia's Federal System: Infancy of the Law toward Integrated Management
The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia Constitution confines the power of regional states over water to administration of watercourse that flows within their respective territories. Various proclamations introduce an integrated approach to water resources management through the application of proper and integrated master planning. To this end, a new institutional framework is established...
- Control of Pollution (Discharges by the National Rivers Authority) Regulations 1989
- Bathing Waters (Classification) (England) Regulations 2003
- The Waste Management Licensing (Water Environment) (Scotland) Regulations 2006
- The Offshore Marine Conservation (Natural Habitats, &c.) (Amendment) Regulations 2010
- The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2010
- Merchant Shipping (Salvage and Pollution) Act 1994
- Control of Pollution (Silage, Slurry and Agricultural Fuel Oil) Regulations 1991
- Sustainable development and its judicial review in Greek case law. A conceptual and methodological analysis
Notification and consultation of projects in Transboundary Water Resources: confidence building rather than legal obligation in the context of GERD
Tension and confrontation between riparian states over planned measures are likely to occur in the absence of an inclusive legal framework governing the utilization, management, and conservation of transboundary watercourses. The construction of the Great Ethiopian Renaissance Dam (GERD), 2011, has reignited the tension on the use and share of the riparian countries over the Nile River. Egypt and
Manufacturing scarcity: food biotechnology and the life sciences industry.
... been responsible for several serious pollution scares, as well as fraudulent submissions to the ..., 'large swaths of the ocean--near coastal waters--are commercially leased, as is the air ... stresses that weeds can by definition withstand. . References . Akre, J. (2001) 'Got ...
- Merchant Shipping (Reporting Requirements for Ships Carrying Dangerous or Polluting Goods) Regulations 1994
- Control of Pollution (Consents for Discharges etc.) (Secretary of State Functions) Regulations 1989
- The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2011
- Urban Waste Water Treatment (Scotland) Regulations 1994
- Fisheries (Amendment) Act (Northern Ireland) 2001
Access to Urban Land and its Role in Enhancing Business Environment: Multi-track versus Mono-route Land-use Markets
Access to urban land for business activities relates to access to working space, or using and/or controlling a unit of land based on open access, land ownership, land lease, business lease or premise rentals. Diversified and broad-based access to urban land with due regulatory control against speculation and holdouts enhances the dynamism and competitiveness of business activities, while on the...
- High Speed Rail (London - West Midlands) Act 2017
- The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2011
- The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016
- The Management of Extractive Waste (Scotland) Regulations2010
- The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) (Scotland) Regulations2011
- Anti-Doping Policy: Rationale or Rationalisation?. The Development of Anti-Doping Policy Since the 1920s
- Flood Risk Management (Scotland) Act 2009
- Control of Pollution (Applications, Appeals and Registers) Regulations 1996