commercial court vienna
Slavery reparations are a must: Nora Wittmann lays the legal foundation for reparations for slavery, and argues that the "legality" or illegality of transatlantic slavery must be assessed in the light of the "real" international law of the time, and not the one that Europeans have been able to put in place as a consequence of the crime.
... of the transit of slaves" The International Court of Justice (ICJ) has regularly ruled that ... Greece and the Roman Empire maintained commercial and other relations with African empires, and ... of international law, for example in the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, and is also ...
- Bilateralism and TRIPS. Trade Related Aspects of Intellectual Property Agreements
- The UN Security Council and Small Arms Proliferation. Legislating the Illicit Trade in Arms
- EU and Member States facing modern-day slavery in children. Positive efforts and gaps existing in selected EU Member States after the entry into force
- Globalization and Crime. A Study of Criminal Economy
- The Implications of Submarine Transboundary Hydrocarbon Resources. On the Delimitation of Maritime Boundaries A Liberian Perspective
- The Legal Context of Electronic Signature; Comparative Study. The E- signature is the way how to protect yourself and your business
- LIABILITIES GENERATED BY AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS. LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF LESSOR AND LESSEE AND APPL
- Kosovo's Diplomacy:. How can Public Diplomacy have an impact on Kosovo's political and diplomatic position?
Annals of the Fine Arts: James Elmes (1782-1862), architect: from youthful editor to aged gospeller.
... shows in private houses and public and commercial halls were not neglected. Quieter intellectual ... comes under scrutiny, and the news from Vienna is of 'Excavations at Pompeia'. The alarming ... every Academical meeting invisibly holding court, attended by her imps, Malignity, Cunning and ...
Free Trade in UK-EU Financial Services – How Best to Structure a Brexit Free Trade Deal
Partner Barnabas Reynolds, head of the Financial Institutions Advisory & Financial Regulatory Group, has published his fourth book on Brexit with Politeia, titled Free Trade in UK-EU Financial Services – How Best to Structure a Brexit Free Trade Deal. Please see full Publication below for more information.
- Air Passenger Data Protection. Data Transfer from the European Union to the United States
- Carriage of Goods by Sea. UNCITRAL Draft Instrument on Carriage of Goods by Sea and the Possibility of Harmonization of Carrier Liability Regimes
- UNITISATION. with special reference to the Trinidad and Tobago/Venezuela process
- THE HAMBURG RULES. DID IT INCREASE THE LIABILITY OF THE CARRIER?
- Maritime policing, a mediterranean perspective and proposal. A study on the legal framework in setting up a regional maritime police organisation
Investigating And Prosecuting Fraud & Corruption In The International Business Environment - Part 1
... of corruption are prosecuted in a court of law. Fraud and Corruption are global crimes. ...considered good commercial practice. International Centre For Asset ... Drugs and Psychotropic Substances (the Vienna. Convention);. the 1990 European Convention on ...
- MODERN CONTRACT AND SALES LAW IN THE MIDDLE EASTERN AND ARAB COUNTRIES. A COMPARATIVE STUDY
- CARRIAGE OF GOODS BY SEA. The Legal Aspects of Seaworthiness current law and development
- The WTO Medicines Decision in light of its Utilization. Resolution or Resignation?
- The International Organisations (Immunities and Privileges) (Scotland) Order 2009
'Traitor painters': artists and espionage in the First World War, 1914-18.
... in Dover a lady was summoned to her local court for drawing at her window. (19) As the frequency ... espionage (like waiters, barbers and commercial travellers)--was therefore particularly robust. ... that he was 'very popular in Berlin and Vienna .. frequently the guest of Kaiser'. (55) The ...
- The Right to Development and the Malawian Law. The Malawian Law
- Human Rights in Tourism. Effectiveness of Tourism Legislation upon the Realization of the Right to Development of Local Communities in Mozambique
- Compensation of Losses in Foreign Subsidiaries within the EU. A Comparative Study of the Loss-Compensation Mechanisms in Austria and Denmark