commercial court vienna
- Constitutional War Powers. A Perceptual Ambiguity in VII Acts
- Energy Charter Treaty. Implications on Cross Border Energy Trade in Asia
- Competition Laws as a Social Institution. A Case Study of Competition Law in Thailand and its Implementation in the Telecommunications Sector
- A STUDY OF THE LEGAL PROBLEMS OF STATE CONTRACTS. THE CASE OF PETROLEUM CONTRACTS
In the land of the 'saints'.
... the attorney general might ask the high court to reinterpret the Treason Felony Act so that ... broadcasting franchises and monitored commercial programmes -- intervened and ordered Granada to ..., director, International Press Institute, Vienna (Austria) in a letter dated 2 October 2001, to ...
Unfair Usage of Trademarks via Internet. Unfair Usage of Trademarks via Internet
... Domain Names and the Question of Commercial Use...............92 184.108.40.206. Problems Arising ...Court of Justice EDI: Electronic Data Interchange et ... the World Trade Organization; “Vienna Agreement Establishing an International ...
- Realizing The Protection Rights Of The Child. In Light Of The Charities And Societies Law In Ethioipia
- Jurisdictional Conflicts between the WTO and Regional Trade Agreements. Towards a Coherence Approach
- THE CRIME OF MONEY LAUNDERING FROM A CONTEXTUAL PERSPECTIVE. COMPARATIVE ASPECTS BETWEEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE LEGAL PROFE
- Foreign Direct Investment Laws. And Bilateral Investment Treaties of Ghana - An Overview
- Planetary Protection. The Formulation of a Planetary Park System for Moon and Mars
Protection of the Right to Freedom of Assembly under Ethiopian Law: Gaps and the Way Forward
The right to Freedom of assembly is among the political rights enshrined under the Constitution of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE). Despite the frequent reporting of its rampant violation by human right monitoring bodies and the media, one cannot find a research that assesses the adequacy of protection offered to the right by the Ethiopian Constitution and other laws of the...
- LEGAL PROTECTIONS TO VICTIMS OF TRANSNATIONAL HUMAN TRAFFICKING. THE CASE OF ETHIOPIA AND MOZAMBIQUE
RECONCEPTUALISING MUSICAL TREASURES IN ITALY, THE EU AND THE WORLD: THE FUNCTIONAL LEGACY OF PERFORMATIYITY.
... and--in its most positive meaning--commercially exploited. For these reasons, national and ..., possibly as a referral by a domestic court. This reading is validated by numerous ..., 'The Court of Justice of the EU and the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties', (2016) 35(1) ...
- The Development of a Human Rights Culture in Vietnam, 1986 to present. Human rights Culture
- Terrorism: Our World and Our Laws. Tracing the Roots and Legal Responses
- Transition of Law and Justice in Tanzania. Review of the Contemporary Changes in Tanzanian law and justice system
- Arms Control and Disarmament (Inspections) (Sovereign Base Areas of Akrotiri and Dhekelia) Order 1991
Anglo-Ethiopian Treaty on the Nile and the Tana Dam Concessions: A Script in Legal History of Ethiopia's Diplomatic Confront (1900-1956)
In hydro-political context, while Ethiopia had been able to propel its own canoe in the first half of the 20th century, a blend of factors worked in concert to deprive it of any meaningful prospect in the utilization of the Nile water resources within its jurisdiction. I argue that the Anglo- Ethiopian Treaty of 1902 on the Blue Nile and the stream of negotiations conducted in the immediate...
- Nature's law versus Man made law. A Conflict between Theories of Law
Co-operation With Partner Organisations - Reports From Partner Organisations
Commonwealth legal education association (CLEA). A. Developing human resources. B. Developing non-human resources. C. Curriculum Development. D. Professional training. Programmes 2003-5. Publications. www.cleaonline.org. Conferences/Seminars. Commonwealth magistrates' and judges' association (CMJA). Protection and promotion of judicial independence. Judicial education and training. General....
... 2004 on: "Justice at the Grassroots: Local Courts and the Delivery of Justice" which attracted 180 ... law and practice and corporate and commercial law issues amongst others. Various associations ... of action in conformity with the 1993 Vienna Declaration and Program of Action; . . 2. ...
- The Seafarer, Piracy and the Law. A Human Rights Approach
100 MOST INFLUENTIAL AFRICANS.
... services, with many African governments courting him to replicate what he has achieved back home. ...'s rapidly growing number of retail, commercial and corporate customers. His target: 100m ... Ineos 1:59 Challenge at the Prater Park, Vienna on 12 October. He completed the 26.2-mile course ...
- Environment Protection in a Middle Eastern Context. Environmental Protection in Jordan: Legal Analysis in a Middle Eastern Context
- Does environmental law work?. How to evaluate the effectiveness of an environmental legal system