construction costs per square metre
- The Countryside Stewardship (Amendment)Regulations 2004
- The Mines Regulations 2014
- The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Amendment) (Wales) Order 2019
Why Tunisia is Africa's most competitive economy: Tunisia continues to add to its already impressive collection of international accolades: in 2009 the World Economic Forum's Global Competitiveness Report has ranked Tunisia as the Most Competitive Country in Africa and the Global Peace Index has identified the country as the Most Peaceful in Africa.
... has maintained its construction schedule for the $5bn Tunis Sports ... good business as their lower costs and greater efficiency has made them ... is conceived in the form of a square diamond, the point of which is ...The 90-metre-tall control tower, the highest ...
- The Environmental Permitting (England and Wales) Regulations 2016
- The Lancashire County Council (Torrisholme to the M6 Link (A683 Completion of Heysham to M6 Link Road)) Order 2013
Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017
Two of our lawyers recently co-authored the Global Overview of Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017. Dentons' lawyers also authored the Mexico and United Kingdom chapters. This publication provides expert local insight into the regulation of the gas business, covering upstream and downstream elements of the industry worldwide including governmental policy, legislative framework,...
- The Bathing Water Regulations 2013
- Countryside Stewardship Regulations 2000
- The Environmental Stewardship (England) Regulations 2005
- The Rural Development Contracts (Rural Priorities) (Scotland) Regulations 2008
- Countryside Stewardship Regulations 1998
- The Air Navigation (Isle of Man) Order 2015
- Land in Care Scheme (Tir Gofal) (Wales) Regulations 1999
100 Most influential Africans.
... is located on almost four square miles of land reclaimed from the ..."Living costs are very, very high in Senegal while ... most sectors including construction, light industry, steel, auto imports ... Nasenyana, is a former 400 metres Kenyan champion who turned her back ...
- Heathrow Airport-London Noise Insulation Grants Scheme 1989
- Gatwick Airport-London Noise Insulation Grants Scheme 1989
- The Rural Development Contracts (Land Managers Options) (Scotland) Regulations 2008
- The Organic Aid (Scotland) Regulations 2004
- The Air Navigation (Overseas Territories) Order 2013
- Rural Stewardship Scheme (Scotland) Regulations 2001
- The River Mersey (Mersey Gateway Bridge) Order 2011
- County of Lancashire Act 1984
- Maritime policing, a mediterranean perspective and proposal. A study on the legal framework in setting up a regional maritime police organisation
- The Bathing Water Regulations 2008