dismissal for want of prosecution
- Security of Employment in the Public Service in Botswana. A study of Public Service Law and Ethics
- Juvenile Offenders (Ireland) Act 1848
- Corruption in Ukraine: view from the inside. What is really going on in Ukraine
Legal and Administrative Mechanisms used to control Tax Offences. A Critical Analysis of Effectiveness of Tax Offences Control Mechanisms under Rwanda
...35 Prosecution, imprisonment and publication of tax offenders ..., the community makes choices how they want their society and economy to operate. One of the ...Dismissal Last written warning 16 ( 9 for corruption & 4 ...
- Labour Law And The Constitution. Contemporary challenges and prospects
- Criminal Justice Act 1855
- Legal framework for the Eurosystem national central bank. Analysis of the Eurosystem central bank statutes
Directors’ liability D&O: Entering uncharted territory
Welcome to this the fifth edition in our series of surveys on directors’ liabilities, brought to you by the international law firm Allen & Overy LLP and the global advisory broking and solutions company Willis Towers Watson. We began this exercise back in 2011 when – fresh from the throes of the global financial crisis – directors and high-ranking executives in public and...
- Juvenile Offenders Act 1847
- Witness and the Criminal Justice System. Researching consequences of being a witness
- Chimney Sweepers and Chimneys Regulation Act 1840
The engineering construction strikes in Britain, 2009.
... a power plant took place following the dismissal of workers who picketed out their colleagues, on ... and active in the determination and prosecution of the strikes. Amongst the grassroots, an ... like, 'Our fight is with the employers who want to tear up our [NAECI] agreement and undermine ...
- The Criminal Procedure Rules 2011
- Policing Internet Fraud. A study of the tensions between private and public models of policing fraudulent activity in cyberspace
There is no alternative: exploring the options in the 1984-5 miners' strike.
... with disciplinary action or even dismissal by their employers--often required robust ... the Left leaders of the main areas clearly wanted to mount a display of strength sufficient to ... that reduced immunity from legal prosecution for certain types of strikes, secondary action ...
Gordon Brown's 'Adam Smith problem'.
... loud and clear in his pungently-worded dismissal of eighteenth-century luxury consumption goods as ... in both his reading of Smith and his prosecution of two distinct reform agendas, respectively ... should in any case be natural for people to want to do. Much of Treasury policy under Brown's ...
- Night Poaching Act 1828
- Terrorism: Our World and Our Laws. Tracing the Roots and Legal Responses
- The Criminal Procedure Rules 2013
- Canals (Offences) Act 1840
- TRADE SECRETS, CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION AND DEPARTING EMPLOYEES. THE NEW ZEALAND AND GERMAN PROTECTION APPROACHES
- Criminal Justice in the Namibian Defence Force. Pre-trial, Trial and Post-trial Procedures
- The Legality of Force To Curb Human Right Atrocities:Case:Darfur,Sudan. Violation of human rights can not take priority over the dignity of the human
- The plights of Internally Displaced Persons(IDPs) During Armed Conflict. The Case of Sudan and Somalia
- Industrial Tribunals (Rules of Procedure) Regulations 1985