Disqualification of Director in UK Law
- UK Competition Authority Secures Disqualification Of Director For Five Years
Director Disqualification: CMA Signals Increased Enforcement
The Consultation The UK Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has on 26 July 2018 opened a consultation on revised guidance (Revised Guidance) on competition disqualification orders (CDOs) agains...
High Court Challenge to the Scope of Company Director Disqualification Undertakings
On 9th December High Court heard one of the first applications to vary Company Director Disqualification Undertakings (“CDU”) given by two directors of a group of companies previously found guilty ...
The CMA obtains its first disqualification undertaking from a director for competition law infringement
Businesses that breach competition law can face serious financial and reputational consequences. Certain serious breaches of competition law may also put individuals at risk of criminal prosecution...
- Banned In Burnham And Beyond; First Competition Director Disqualification Case To Reach Trial
High Court Issues Lengthy Director Disqualification Order for Contributing to a Competition Law Infringement
The judgment has important implications for the competition law compliance responsibilities of company directors. On 3 July 2020, the High Court disqualified Michael Martin from acting a...
- Director Disqualification - the Risks Increase
- Competition Law And Director Disqualification For Up To 15 Years
- The First Disqualification Of A Director By The CMA
- Jail Time And Director Disqualification For Illegal Waste Operation
See all results