electoral register free
- The Local Authorities (Conduct of Referendums) (Council Tax Increases) (England) Regulations 2012
- The Town and Village Greens (Landowner Statements) (Wales) Regulations 2018
Omanis announce electoral reforms; Oman's Minister of Interior has announced a series of measures which will make a significant contribution to promoting increased democracy in the sultanate.
...They will be free to discuss their ideas and policies with the electorate in the Sabla ...These will include establishing an electoral register, which will then be used to compile a computerised data base. All ...
- Representation of the People (Scotland) (Amendment) Regulations 2002
- Representation of the People (Northern Ireland) (Amendment) Regulations 2002
- The Representation of the People (Scotland) (Description of Electoral Registers and Amendment) Regulations 2013
- The Representation of the People (England and Wales) (Description of Electoral Registers and Amendment) Regulations 2013
- Representation of the People Act 1949
- Scotland Act 1998
- Referendums (Scotland) Act 2020
- The Town and Village Greens (Landowner Statements) (Wales) (No. 2) Regulations 2018
- Coronavirus Act 2020
- Recall of MPs Act 2015
- Representation of the People (England and Wales)(Amendment) Regulations 2002
- The European Parliamentary Elections (Northern Ireland) (Amendment) Regulations 2009
- The Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster Order 2015
- The Combined Authorities (Mayoral Elections) Order 2017
Regulated Campaign Spending, and Can Companies and Charities Unknowingly be in Breach of the UK Lobbying Act?
The Transparency of Lobbying, Non-Party Campaigning and Trade Union Administration Act 2014 (the “Act”) began to bite for the first time on 19 September 2014 (at least those parts relating to election campaigning). The ramifications it will have on public life will begin to be felt between now and the next General Election. The Act is frequently referred to as the “Lobbying Act” but it does not...... those companies and charities who have felt free to make comments and to support or oppose issues, ... interests in the UK, are able to register for higher spending thresholds. With the growth ...(“Form TP1”) by post or email to the Electoral Commission. Although only basic information ...
- The Recall of MPs Act 2015 (Recall Petition) Regulations 2016
Will New Election Rules Increase Claims Against Public Authorities?
... the election process by the new Electoral Administration Act 2006 may mean an increase in ... written for Law-Now, CMS Cameron McKenna's free online information service. To register for ...
- The Commons Registration (England) Regulations 2014
General Election 2017: comply with the campaigning rules
The General Election campaigning rules have kicked in – and apply retrospectively back to 9 June 2016 and until 8 June 2017. Businesses need to review both past and future publications, events and other activities during the regulated period to ensure compliance with the widely-drafted regulations on controlled expenditure.... been announced on 18 April 2017, the Electoral Commission has confirmed that the regulated ... 2016 to 8 June 2017) without first registering with the Electoral Commission as a campaigner. ... candidates who "pledge to support a full and free vote on the Brexit deal", would meet the purpose ...
- The National Assembly for Wales Referendum (Assembly Act Provisions) (Referendum Question, Date of Referendum Etc.) Order 2010
- Interests of Members of the Scottish Parliament (Amendment) Act 2016
- The Scottish Parliament (Elections etc.) Order 2010