electoral register free
- Local Elections (Principal Areas) Rules 1973
- Representation of the People (Northern Ireland) (Amendment) Regulations 2001
- Representation of the People (Northern Ireland) (Amendment)Regulations 2001
- The Health Board Elections (Scotland) Regulations 2009
- Northern Ireland (Local Elections) Order 1977
- Northern Rhodesia (Electoral Provisions) Order in Council, 1958
- The Fraserburgh Harbour Revision Order
European integration: the market, the political and class (1).
... that the EC was founded to advance the free market in Western-Europe. European integration ... of Hayek's inner circle, where the electoral slogan 'social market economy' was discussed ... Order and European Change', in Socialist Register 1992, Merlin, London. . _____ (1998) 'Ruropean ...
- LAND DRAINAGE (ELECTION OF DRAINAGE BOARDS) REGULATIONS, 1938, Dated JUNE 2, 1938, Made by the MINISTER OF AGRICULTURE AND FISHERIES UNDER THE LAND DRAINAGE ACT, 1930 (20 & 21 GEO. 5. C. 44).
- Scottish Local Elections Rules 1974
- Representation of the People (Amendment) Regulations 1985
- Representation of the People (Scotland) Regulations, 1949
Mugabe: no remote control ever again! (The Interview).
... meetings and rallies, how Ghana was; how free the Ghanaians were, and what the feeling was in a ... to just when you had won your first electoral victory. Did you know that Ian Smith's army ...), there is something that tends to register itself. And we knowingly or unknowingly, ...
- Representation of the People (Scotland) Regulations, 1950*
- Local Elections (Northern Ireland) Order 1985
- Representation of the People Act 2000
Uncertain states: the political construction of the small firm, the individualisation of risk and the financial crisis.
...Presenting financialisation and free-market policies as disembedded markets from ... with fewer than five directors could register as 'close' to enjoy limited disclosure and ... surveys of members through the electoral commission. Others like the Institute of ...
- Singapore Colony (Electoral Provisions) Order in Council, 1958
- Representation of the People (Scotland) Amendment Regulations 1985
- Northern Rhodesia (Electoral Provisions) Order in Council, 1962
- The Montserrat Constitution Order 2010
- Representation of the People Regulations, 1949*(* These Regulations having lain before both Houses of Parliament in accordance with subsection (4) of section 76 of the Representation of the People Act, 1948, were approved by resolution of the House of Lords on March 1, 1949, and by resolution of the House of Commons on February 28, 1949.)
- Greater London Council Election Rules 1970
- Regional Assemblies (Preparations) Act 2003
Clement Attlee and the foundations of the British welfare state.
... than state employees, and have more freedom to innovate than public officials who have a ... slogging through the ups and downs of electoral and parliamentary politics. In a speech to a ...R. Attlee: an assessment', Socialist Register 20: 144-67. . Sennett, R. (2004) Respect: The ...