Exclusive economic zone
- General theory of anti-avoidance rules. Classification and (re)definition
Federalism as an Instrument for Unity and the Protection of Minorities: A Comparative Overview: Ethiopia, India and the US
Accommodation of differences is used by federal systems to hold their units together. Lack of accommodation of diversity could lead to conflicts and pose danger for a union, particularly, in multicultural federal systems like Ethiopia. This article explores the protection of diverse groups and preservation of a union in federal systems. It involves a comparative overview of three jurisdictions:...
- Climate Change, Technology Transfer and Patent Rules:. Rethinking the patent paradigm.
100 Most influential Africans.
... reforms aimed at improving the country's economic standing by driving an industrial renaissance. He ... Lome the first industrial manufacturing free zone and export hub in West Africa. . [ILLUSTRATION ... of a select few to be invited to the exclusive White House Correspondent's Dinner. She moves in ...
- Patent Law and Biotechnological Inventions. Reconciling Proprietary Right with Global Concern for Food Security, Public Health and Environment
- The Place Of Commercial Agency Contract In International Trade. The Need For Its Regulation In Rwanda
- Environment Protection in a Middle Eastern Context. Environmental Protection in Jordan: Legal Analysis in a Middle Eastern Context
- Transitional Justice and a Creation of Human Right Culture in Ethiopia. Addressing the Past and Assuring the Future
Israeli anarchism: statist dilemmas and the dynamics of joint struggle.
... and ineffable thing that brings about exclusive bonds, unities, and also differentiations within ... such as the Mediterranean free trade zone, are demarcating a capitalist trajectory for the region which will only increase economic hardship and social gaps, giving no solution to ...
- A DICTIONARY OF TORT LAW - DELIKTSRECHT. English-German (with concepts from terms at times in French and Italian)
Legal and Practical Aspects of Child Custody, Visitation and Maintenance: A Case Study in SNNP Regional State
Although divorce disrupts the marital bond thereby terminating marital rights and obligations, each parent’s obligations to the wellbeing and upbringing of children (custody, visitation rights, and maintenance) persists. This article examines the practice of courts with regard to child custody, visitation rights and obligation to supply maintenance in the Southern Nations, Nationalities and...
Our 50 Most Influential Arabs 2017.
... to a mixed gender audience at the Jeddah Economic Conference of 2004, she has since proved herself .... In February 2011 Ramdani filed exclusive reports from inside Gaddafi's Libya. In July 2011 ... involved in financing Duqm's massive free zone expansion programme. Al Zubair is the Director of ...
- The Greater Right of the Wrong
- Legal Instruments and Agricultural Subsidy
Is the state part of the matrix of domination and intersectionality? An anarchist inquiry.
..., able-bodiedness, lookism, caste, socio-economic class, property ownership, skills, geographic ..., health status, HIV/AIDS, living in a war zone or under foreign occupation and ecology (one's ... age operate not as unitary, mutually exclusive entities, but as reciprocally constructing ...
- THE CRIME OF MONEY LAUNDERING FROM A CONTEXTUAL PERSPECTIVE. COMPARATIVE ASPECTS BETWEEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE LEGAL PROFE
- Pursuing human security through Developmental Peace Missions. Ambitious construct or feasible ideal?
The Role of Ethiopian Courts in Commercial Arbitration
The role of arbitration in settling disputes which involves national and transnational commercial transactions is steadily growing in this era of globalisation. International and national rules governing various aspects of commercial arbitration have contributed to the effectiveness of arbitration as an alternative to litigation. The involvement of national courts is crucial to the overall...
- Human Trafficking. Criminal Breaking the Law or Human Rights Violations?
- Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC] and Crime Control in Lagos Metropolis. Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC] and Crime Control
Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017
Two of our lawyers recently co-authored the Global Overview of Getting the Deal Through: Gas Regulation 2017. Dentons' lawyers also authored the Mexico and United Kingdom chapters. This publication provides expert local insight into the regulation of the gas business, covering upstream and downstream elements of the industry worldwide including governmental policy, legislative framework,...
- Legal framework for the Eurosystem national central bank. Analysis of the Eurosystem central bank statutes
- Citrus,Labour and Gender in the Eastern Cape. The Case of Kat River Area
The Federal-state Intergovernmental Relationship in Ethiopia: Institutional Framework and its Implication on State Autonomy
Intergovernmental forums facilitate negotiation, non-hierarchical exchange of information and cooperation between the institutions of the two levels of government. This article explores the experience of the House of Federation, the Ministry of Federal Affairs and sector by sector harmonization in two federal Ministries and their respective regional bureaus. There is lack of an independent...
- Transportation Services and the World Trade Organisation. A Legal Study