Exclusive economic zone
The generals' election.
... from off-shore explorations belonged exclusively to the Federal Government. This denied revenue to ... of the oil revenue from the Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) set by the government. Obasanjo ...
Coming to Mayotte.
...While the citizenry and economics may differ, every other aspect of culture, ... in the Comorian territory and exclusive economic zone have inspired emerging interest ...
Benin reels under piracy assault.
... criminal gangs can affect legitimate economic activity. Bribery, theft and kidnapping can all ... hijackings and cargo thefts, almost exclusively of refined petroleum products, such as diesel and ... in 2011, the country's exclusive economic zone has been included in the Hull War; Strikes, ...
- The Marine Environment (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2018
Squeezing energy from hot rocks and coconut oil: Mauritius is bent on exploring every possibility of producing energy, since it has no oil, no natural gas or coal. It has already developed energy from the sun, the wind and bagasse, and the search goes on, writes Nasseem Ackburally from Port Louis.
.... Suddhoo explains that the Mauritian Exclusive Economic Zone (EEZ) is about the size of Europe. ...
Ambitious makeover plans for transport: a new series of initiatives aim at tackling Nigeria's outdated and often dilapidated transport network. The plans are ambitious but will delivery match the promise? Neil Ford reports.
... and passengers within the waters of the exclusive economic zone of Nigeria. However, foreign firms ...
Knock-For-Knock Liability - Does It Work In The German Market?
... being under construction in the German Exclusive Economic Zone, we expect that German courts and ...
Comstock Mining Provides Strategic Update Opportunity Zone Fund, Mercury Remediation and Lucerne Sale.
... to, metals exploration, engineering, resource development, economic feasibility assessments, mineral production, metal processing and related .... MCU has the exclusive, world-wide rights to four patentable technologies and equipment that we ...
Commonwealth Land-locked States and the Law of the Sea
Background. Measures that should be taken by land-locked states. Action by law ministers. Report. Introduction. Activity by the commonwealth secretariat. Does UNCLOS help land-locked states?. (i) Affirmation of Existing Rights. (ii) Creation of New Rights. Giving effect to the law of the sea convention. Conclusion.
... secure access to the sea and to foreign exclusive economic zones. . @@Action by law ministers. 3. ...
- The Crown Estate Transfer Scheme 2017
SolTech's subsidiary in China receives a new major order, which gives MSEK 163.6 during the contract period.
.... This deal is part of the exclusive five-year cooperation agreement signed by ASRE ... Siyang Administrative Committee of Economic Development Zone in Jiangsu Province on March 27, ...
- The Double Taxation Relief and International Tax Enforcement (Ukraine) Order 2018
- The Implications of Submarine Transboundary Hydrocarbon Resources. On the Delimitation of Maritime Boundaries A Liberian Perspective
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution from Noxious Liquid Substances in Bulk) Regulations 2018
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Oil Pollution) Regulations 2019
Real estate: risk equals reward.
... construction company Anhui Foreign Economic Construction Corp is to erect a five-star hotel ... an agreement to set up joint development zone (JDZ) in 2001. . The government of Sao Tome ... to licence blocks fully within its own exclusive economic zone, in order to increase the ...
- Merchant Shipping Act 1995
- Influence of Islands in Maritime Boundaries. The 1952 Santiago Declaration
- The Double Taxation Relief and International Tax Enforcement (Cyprus) Order 2018
Implementing International Environment Instruments in Small States
Background. Summary of International Environment Agreements. Conclusions and Submissions. Annex. Parties to conventions for the conservation and management of the environment and related agreements.
... of State Parties in respect of the various zones (internal waters, territorial sea, exclusive ... conservation with the concern for economic development. The need to undertake an ...
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Garbage from Ships) Regulations 2020
- The Town and Country Planning (Environmental Impact Assessment) Regulations 2017
- Maritime policing, a mediterranean perspective and proposal. A study on the legal framework in setting up a regional maritime police organisation
- The Merchant Shipping (Prevention of Pollution by Sewage from Ships) Regulations 2020
Legal Brexit: Energy - Oil & Gas
On 23 June 2016, the UK electorate voted in a referendum to leave the European Union (EU). This outcome is expected to have far-reaching consequences for UK industry, including the oil & gas sector. These include: short- to medium-term uncertainty; potential changes to legislation affecting the downstream industry; restrictions on the free movement of goods and people; effects on the gas...