Exclusive economic zone
- State Responsibility for Non-Governmental Entities in Outer Space
- A DICTIONARY OF TORT LAW - DELIKTSRECHT. English-German (with concepts from terms at times in French and Italian)
- Environment Protection in a Middle Eastern Context. Environmental Protection in Jordan: Legal Analysis in a Middle Eastern Context
Ethiopian Law of International Carriage by Air: An Overview
Ethiopia’s aviation history goes back to the late 1920s. And, carriage of goods and passengers by air dates at least as far back as the 1940s - the decade which witnessed the establishment of Ethiopian Air Lines Corporation (now Ethiopian Airlines). Despite Ethiopia’s relative success in commercial aviation, domestic literature on commercial air law has been scanty. Court decisions involving air...
- Transitional Justice and a Creation of Human Right Culture in Ethiopia. Addressing the Past and Assuring the Future
Is the state part of the matrix of domination and intersectionality? An anarchist inquiry.
... practices, age, able-bodiedness, lookism, caste, socio-economic class, property ownership, skills, geographic location, ... person status, health status, HIV/AIDS, living in a war zone or under foreign occupation and ecology (one's relationship with ..., ability, and age operate not as unitary, mutually exclusive entities, but as reciprocally constructing phenomena which in ...
- Pursuing human security through Developmental Peace Missions. Ambitious construct or feasible ideal?
Amoco (UK) Exploration Company v British American Offshore Ltd, Court of Appeal - Commercial Court, November 16, 2001,  EWHC 485 (Comm)
1. By a contract dated September 26, 1997 the Defendant ("BAO") as "Contractor" agreed with the Claimant ("Amoco") to provide a Jack-up Drilling Unit known as the Rowan Gorilla V ("RGV") to "drill, test (as required), complete suspend, and/or abandon" one or more wells in the North Sea. The contract was to continue for at least one year. The...
... termination by Amoco which are not expressed in such exclusive language. So, it is submitted, the contractual regime is not ... out that prior to arrival of the RGV in the 500 metre safety zone round Arbroath the platform and RGV Offshore Installation ... The letter sought proposals from Rowan to "eliminate the economic consequences" of the delay. BAO criticises this letter as ...
- Human Trafficking. Criminal Breaking the Law or Human Rights Violations?
- Citrus,Labour and Gender in the Eastern Cape. The Case of Kat River Area
- Transportation Services and the World Trade Organisation. A Legal Study
100 Most influential Africans.
... a number of key reforms aimed at improving the country's economic standing by driving an industrial renaissance. He is also a ... in launching in Lome the first industrial manufacturing free zone and export hub in West Africa. . [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] . "We ..., she is one of a select few to be invited to the exclusive White House Correspondent's Dinner. She moves in powerful ...
- Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC] and Crime Control in Lagos Metropolis. Oodua Peoples Congress [OPC] and Crime Control
- The Torrens REGISTER BOOK. The Law and Practice of Registration of Title
- The Place Of Commercial Agency Contract In International Trade. The Need For Its Regulation In Rwanda
- Nationalism in Central Asia. Post-Soviet Expediency
- Legal Instruments and Agricultural Subsidy
Deleuze, Derrida, and anarchism.
... as they manifest themselves in particular political and economic forms. What this analysis reveals is a constant conflict between ...Whereas binary logic operates within the limits of an exclusive disjunction ('either .. or .. '), Derrida's undecidable logic of ...M. Joughin (New York: Zone Books, 1990), pp. 102, 218. . (39.) Anti-Oedipus, p. xiii. . ...
Diggens & Ors, Re, Court of Appeal - Lands Tribunal, November 20, 2000,  EWLands LP_25_2000
RESTRICTIVE COVENANTS - restriction to 1 house per plot - application to modify to allow residential development in rear gardens - whether practical benefits of substantial value or advantage secured to objectors - whether injury to objectors - related application to modify restriction relating to approval of plans - both applications dismissed - L...
... materials and labour employed in the erection thereof exclusive of boundary walls or fences and no such house or building shall ... This has resulted in a more economic use of land and less pressure on the green belt. Owners of ... content for that to be the limit of this road, with a buffer zone protecting his house and garden. The local authority did not ...
- The Armenian-Turkish Protocols. A politico-legal critique of the Protocols on the establishment and development of relations between Armenia and Turke
- Constitutional War Powers. A Perceptual Ambiguity in VII Acts
- THE CRIME OF MONEY LAUNDERING FROM A CONTEXTUAL PERSPECTIVE. COMPARATIVE ASPECTS BETWEEN THE IMPLEMENTATION OF PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THE LEGAL PROFE
- Public Interest Litigation in Legal World. An Analysis and Evaluation
- Legal framework for the Eurosystem national central bank. Analysis of the Eurosystem central bank statutes
The Role of Ethiopian Courts in Commercial Arbitration
The role of arbitration in settling disputes which involves national and transnational commercial transactions is steadily growing in this era of globalisation. International and national rules governing various aspects of commercial arbitration have contributed to the effectiveness of arbitration as an alternative to litigation. The involvement of national courts is crucial to the overall...