fraud discovery institute
- The bodies of financial and fiscal control in Romanian law. Legal regulation of the bodies responsible for financial and fiscal control in Romanian la
- The Whole of Government Accounts (Designation of Bodies) Order 2012
- The Development of a Human Rights Culture in Vietnam, 1986 to present. Human rights Culture
RETRIEVAL OF INDIAN ANTIQUITIES: ISSUES AND CHALLENGES.
... exit channels were not able to discover the fraud as this would require them to be specialists in ... Art of Mathura: A Study Based on the Discovery of a Unique Parinirvana Stele from the Varaha ...5 Art of the Orient, (Torun, Polish Institute of World Art Studies) 37-60, Fig. 1. . (23) ...
- UNITISATION. with special reference to the Trinidad and Tobago/Venezuela process
- MODERN CONTRACT AND SALES LAW IN THE MIDDLE EASTERN AND ARAB COUNTRIES. A COMPARATIVE STUDY
Rethinking Plea Bargaining Policy: The Case of Ethiopia
This article examines the desirability of plea bargaining in Ethiopia focusing on its policy justifications as encapsulated under the 2011 FRDE Criminal Justice Policy. Emphasizing upon the specific contexts of Ethiopia, the article analyzes policy documents, laws and comparative literature. The policy relies on the traditional rationales of plea bargaining. However, most of the elements in the...
- Maritime policing, a mediterranean perspective and proposal. A study on the legal framework in setting up a regional maritime police organisation
- COMPUTER SOFTWARE : A NEW FRONTIER FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. With Special refrence to Patent and Copyright Regimes
- Immigrants as victims of crime in Italy. An exploratory study
Criminalization of ?Possession of Unexplained Property' and the Fight against Public Corruption: Identifying the Elements of the Offence under the Criminal Code of Ethiopia
Despite countervailing arguments, there is a growing national and global trend of criminalization of ‘possession of unexplained property’. Since the end of the 20th century, many national, regional and global instruments that deal with corruption have criminalized possession of unexplained property (illicit enrichment). It is believed that this would facilitate deterrence and the recovery of...
- Privacy in an Age of Technological Celebrity. An Examination of Radio Frequency Identification(RFID)
- Comparative Law from Below. The construction of a critical project in Comparative Legal Studies
- Hull Flax and Cotton Mill Company Act 1841
- British Commercial Insurance Company Act 1847
Technology, Media and Telecommunications Review – UK
The establishment of the Office of Communications (Ofcom) and the entry into force of the Communications Act 2003 (Act) fundamentally altered the UK communications landscape. The Act mirrored the technological neutrality of the EU regulatory framework (i.e., that all transmission networks and the provision of services should be covered by a single regulatory framework). It also reflected the EU’s
- Ship Propeller Company Act 1839
- Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005
- Shipowners' Towing Company Act 1847
- LIABILITIES GENERATED BY AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS. LEGAL IMPLICATIONS OF AIRCRAFT LEASE CONTRACTS.RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF LESSOR AND LESSEE AND APPL
- Human Trafficking. Criminal Breaking the Law or Human Rights Violations?
- Neptune Marine Insurance Company Act 1841
- Church of England Life and Fire Assurance Trust and Annuity Company Act 1841
- Britannia Life Assurance Company Act 1841
- SA Law,Embryonic Stem Cell Research and Cloning. Stem Cell Research and Cloning in Context of Legal Status and Personhood