Freedom of Religion in UK Law
Accommodating Social Security and Freedom of Religion
In this article I explore how national and European law deal with situations where the right to social security, and, more broadly, the law on social security, seem to conflict with the freedom of ...
- Freedom of Religion or Belief: Ensuring Effective International Legal Protection
Framing Multicultural Challenges in Freedom of Religion Terms
Multicultural challenges in Europe are being framed in human rights language, and in particular in terms of the freedom of thought, conscience and religion. The question is whether the practical ca...
Freedom of religion and belief in the European workplace
In this concluding contribution to the special issue on practices of reasonable accommodation for religion or belief in the workplace, the striking differences and similarities between the six coun...
- Book Review: Freedom of Religion under the European Convention on Human Rights
- Freedom of Religion, Minorities and the Law by Samantha Knights
- Book Review: Freedom of Religion or Belief. Ensuring Effective International Legal Protection
- FREEDOM OF RELIGION AND SPEECH AND THE UNITED STATES SUPREME COURT
The Distinction Between the Freedom of Religion and the Right to Manifest Religion
In this article, I explore what kind of individual is presupposed and promoted as the subject of the right to freedom of religion in Article 9 of the European Convention on Human Rights. I question...
Freedom and Futures: Personal Priorities, Institutional Demands and Freedom of Religion
How should one define the legitimate reach of individuals' institutional obligations in the light of their right to freedom of religion? The most divisive settings for this question involve exclusi...
See all results