insolvency rules northern ireland
VisitBritain: COVID-19 (new coronavirus) - latest information and advice for businesses.
... security, as well as those returning from Ireland, the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man. . While ...Changes have been made to insolvency law to relieve burden on businesses and support ... re-opening of retail and some relaxing of rules around exercise. The ambition of the third step ... investment will protect Great Britain-Northern Ireland air passenger flights, the vital routes ...
- The Credit Institutions (Reorganisation and Winding up) Regulations 2004
- The Insurers (Reorganisation and Winding Up) Regulations 2004
- Insurers (Reorganisation and Winding Up) Regulations 2003
- Family Law Act 1996
- The Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (Consequential Amendments) Order 2004
- The Building Societies (Insolvency and Special Administration) (Amendment) Order 2010
- Freedom of Information Act 2000
- The Insurers (Reorganisation and Winding Up) (Lloyd's) Regulations 2005
- Financial Services Act 1986
- The Enterprise Act 2002 (Part 9 Restrictions on Disclosure of Information) (Amendment and Specification) Order 2003
- Competition Act 1998
- The Public Contracts Regulations 2015
- Registration of Deeds Act (Northern Ireland) 1970
- The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (Consequential Amendments) (Reports on Conduct of Directors) (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2016
- The Freedom of Information Act 2000 (Commencement No. 3) Order 2003
- Pensions Act 2004
Government and UK CAA launches largest repatriation in peacetime history after collapse of Thomas Cook.
.... The Insolvency Service is taking steps to prepare for payment of ... redundancy to employees (except in Northern Ireland where different rules apply). . The ...
UK: COVID-19 (new coronavirus) - latest information and advice for businesses.
.... Rules on carrying over annual leave to be relaxed to ... for businesses in Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland have also been added. . Support for ...Government amends insolvency law to help companies keep trading while they ...
- Criminal Justice and Courts Act 2015
- Crime and Courts Act 2013
- Deregulation and Contracting Out (Northern Ireland) Order 1996
- Companies Act 1989
- Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986
- The Marriage (Same-sex Couples) and Civil Partnership (Opposite-sex Couples) (Northern Ireland) Regulations 2019