insolvency rules northern ireland
- The Chemical Weapons (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Counter-Terrorism (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Republic of Guinea-Bissau (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Guinea (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Burundi (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
Brexit's Impact On The Insurance Industry
... really leave the EU? Will Scotland and Northern Ireland (both of which voted to remain in the EU) ... must hold to reduce the risk of insolvency. Under Solvency II, the solvency regimes of ... Reverting to World Trade Organization Rules. Absent a federal trade agreement covering ...
- The Secretaries of State for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy, for International Trade and for Exiting the European Union and the Transfer of Functions (Education and Skills) Order 2016
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 (Consequential Amendments) (Bankruptcy) and the Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015 (Consequential Amendments) Regulations 2016
- Anti-social Behaviour, Crime and Policing Act 2014
- The Afghanistan (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020
- The Air Passenger Rights and Air Travel Organisers' Licensing (Amendment) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Enterprise and Regulatory Reform Act 2013 (Competition) (Consequential, Transitional and Saving Provisions) Order 2014
- Energy Act 2013
Woolworths Decision On Collective Redundancy Referred To European Court
... over the meaning of "establishment" in the rules relating to collective redundancy consultation. ... case has already been referred by the Northern Ireland Employment Tribunal (Lyttle v ...Nor has the Insolvency Service changed its forms or procedures - it ...
'Cape Town' Comes To The United Kingdom
... the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland ("GBNI") has ratified Cape Town as of ... Cape Town's basic rules for registered interests are straightforward. ... with foreign courts in matters of insolvency. This Declaration was not made in respect of GBNI ...
- The Solvency 2 Regulations 2015
- The ISIL (Da'esh) and Al-Qaida (United Nations Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2019
- The Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Transfer of Funds (Information on the Payer) Regulations 2017
- The Central Securities Depositories Regulations 2017
- Civil Liability Act 2018
The New UK Insolvency Regime for Investment Firms
In this DechertOnPoint, we summarise HM Treasury’s work to establish effective resolution arrangements for investment banks and firms, which resulted in the introduction of a special administration regime (“SAR”) earlier this year. Introduction The Government embarked on a review of resolution arrangements for investment banks and firms following the...
- The Court of Session etc. Fees Order 2015
- The Court of Session etc. Fees Order 2018
- The Economic Growth (Regulatory Functions) Order 2017
- The Somalia (Sanctions) (EU Exit) Regulations 2020